Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Top 10 things that should never be said by a white guy

(10) Gittin' jiggy widdit (why this ever came into being I will never know)

(9) The shizzle-frazizzle (what the ???)

(8) What up? (is it really so hard to add an "s"?)

(7) You da bomb (not such a good thing to be after 9/11)

(6) My bitch (okay, sexist AND derogitory, no wonder she left you)

(5) Crunk Juice (there are no circumstances where anyone needs to say this)

(4) You go girl (either you're a black woman or you're gay)

(3) Bling-bling (I know, it's too hard to pronounce "jewelry")

(2) Fly (even Snoop Puppy Rapist sounds dumb saying this one)

(1) Where you at? (can you believe this is actually an advertising slogan?)

And why not? Because you'll never hear a black guy stupid enough to say:

- Git 'er done!

1 comment:

jazz bird said...

Ooooh, the last one drives me absolutely nuts!! (and not even remotely in a good way). I somehow missed "crank juice" as a phrase. Something tells me I don't want to know.

But know why Snoop D uses an umbrella?
...
...
fo' drizzle

(sorry, you went there... I had to do it).