Thursday, October 22, 2009

Am I back in Germany???

I'm sitting here on my couch.

Leg propped up, pain medication and heating pad administered.

What the fuck?

My life, as I knew it, was just starting to get back on track.

Things were finally returning to some sense of "normality".

...and then this.

Is it a new injury?

Or is it from the Arthroscopic knee surgery I had in Germany back in 1996?

X-rays were taken.

I doubt...EXTREMELY...that they will show anything.

I've been through this before.

Soft tissue damage.

It doesn't show up on an X-ray.

I know that.

Basically, probably, hopefully not, but more than likely I'm fucked.

And there is absolutely NOTHING that I can do about it.

I've been here before.

Unfortunately.

I can barely walk.

I can barely stand.

It might as well be a 10 mile hike just to get to the bathroom.

This is nothing new to me.

Like I said, I've been here before.

Halfway across the world...but I've been here before.

But does this mean, once this passes, that I will, more than likely, spend the rest of my life hobbling about like some old, feeble, handicapped person?

Something is telling me yes.

Me.

I used to dance.

REALLY dance.

Ballet.

Jazz.

Tap.

Modern.

I can't even get to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.

Fuck you world.

Fuck you.

No.

I

FUCKING

MEAN

IT.

FOOUH

UHHK

EYOO

OOUU!!!

After everything I've been through in the past year, YOU THROW THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHIT IN MY FACE???

"From Hells heart, I stab at thee."

"For hates' sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better SOON!!

~Melissa