Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Phase X

Every once in a while, I feel it's healthy to make a short "Life List", a summary of where you have been and what you have accomplished so far. When life gets you down, you can always look back, feel proud, and say "Yeah, I did that. I REALLY did that."

I haven't made one in a while, so here is the abbreviated version of my life thus far to share with all of you...

Phase I- Childhood through teens (Gumdrop Dr., Lincoln, Odd jobs).

Phase II- Start of career (Move to New York, "Kiss Me, Kate" national tour, "Fiddler on the Roof" national tour, "A Chorus Line" Atlantic City, "Starlight Express" Las Vegas).

Phase III- Hollywood.

Phase IV- "Starlight Express" Germany and "Fantasy" in South Korea.

Phase V- Las Vegas (version 2.0), "Star Trek" and "Jubilee".

Phase VI- "Starlight Express" tour.

Phase VII- New York Part II (Inwood).

Phase VIII- Las Vegas (version 3.0), Return to "Jubilee", Bevertainment at the Rio, slow decline to oblivion.

Phase VIIII- Admitted to St. Rose Hospital and slow recovery at Mom's house in Rocklin.

Welcome to Phase X.

No comments: