Sunday, June 05, 2005

A light at the end of the tunnel?

I know, bad "Starlight" reference...

I had a really good audition yesterday for Crystal Cruises. I sang 3 songs, was taught a ballet and jazz combination, did cartwheels across the floor(?), some tap and then a "mover" combination (she wanted to see our "personality"). At the end of the day they said "thank you" to everyone and asked me to stay...just me. Then they talked to me for almost an hour about what the job entails. It almost sounded like they were trying to talk me out of it at times. They seemed very interested in hiring me, however the casting director is flying out to London today to audition more people. So I sit and wait...again. She said I should know something soon, and she would be back in the U.S. on the 11th. I don't want to jinx myself, and perhaps I've already said too much, so I'll just wait until I have some sort of confirmation...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog thing is a great idea!! I guess that dad is just behind the times, again! We're very excited about this latest entry, but won't jinx your excellent chances by issuing premature congrats.
We're on our way back to California tomorrow so will check your blog again in a couple of days. The 11th sounds like a lucky number to me!!

Love, DadBolt & Nicole

Kingfisher said...

Great! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott!!
I got your blog address from Sam and the STEX page. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Glad to hear that things are going well for you. You'll have to keep in touch with us. Well, with me at least. Keeping in touch with Sam is optional. If you happen to be in the Atlanta area any time, you'll always have a place to stay.

Love, Emily Myers-Rembert
MUPPETinMA@aol.com