Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A letter for the year 2008

Dear 2008,


Fuck You.

No...SERIOUSLY...

FUCK YOU!!!

You took my love.

You took my job.

You took my self-esteem.

You took my sanity.

You stabbed me through the heart.

You took my health.

You put me in the hospital.

You kicked me when I was down.

You gave me nothing to live for.

You damn near killed me.

I have been through some bad years in my life, but you my friend, take the whole FUCKING enchilada.

If it had been within my power, I would have kicked your sorry ass to the curb long ago.

You took.

And you took.

Then you took some more.

And when I didn't have anything left to take, you left me bleeding and unconscious, lying among the pile of crumbled pieces of what used to be called my life.

In numerology, on a scale from 1 to 9, you literally rank 1.

Personally, I give you -23.

No wait...that's still too high.

I have had enough of your presence.

Go away.

I hope you get fucked up the ass with a red-hot poker on your way out.

I will not miss any part of you.

Not one single moment.

It was only 2 days into your existence that you let me know your true intentions, you miserable fuck.

You haven't improved since.

You will not be missed, you fucking bastard.

_________________________________


Welcome, 2009.

I greet you with an open mind, an open heart and open arms...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I am glad to see you're back on your blog. I wish you a Happy New Year and hope that life smiles upon you this year.

Hey, are you going to get on Facebook so we can chat more often?

~Melissa

LolaDiana said...

Sweets, the shit is behind you now.
Come to the light.
There's an SJCMT page on facebook AND John Graham is there.
Plus photos of you in spandex and a shorty crop top.
Defend yourself.

BlissBoo said...

Oh Scott....:( I'm sorry sweetie. Some years really blow don't they? Never give up, you are stronger than that. 2008 was a crap year for me as well, but as soon as 1/1/09 came around, you can only have some hope, you have to.

Check this out, I sent you a birthday ecard, but I did not hear back from you. I was going through old email today and lo-and-behold I read your email about your address change. Obviously I missed that boat! LOL! I did think about you and hopefully that counts for something. :0)

Please make your way to Facebook because so many of our H.S. buds are on there and I've been having a great time getting reacquainted with old friends. I think it would put a smile on your face.

xoxo,
Khanada Azeleia (aka Suzette)
KhanadaA@gmail.com