Saturday, September 12, 2009

Somebody PLEASE kill me

I just got home from work.

I worked 14 1/2 hours today.

Yes, I said FOURTEEN AND A HALF HOURS.

I have to be up at 5 AM tomorrow morning to do it all over again.

That's less than 8 hours away.

I pull up to my apartment and there's a group of niggers...

Not "African-Americans".

Not "Blacks".

I mean MUDDAH FUGGIN' IN DA HOOOOOOOOD NIGGAHZ.

There is a HUGE difference.

They're on the rooftop of the building across the street from my apartment with a cheap-ass Casio drum machine, amplifiers and microphones...

Rapping...

BADLY.

It's like a cacophony of bellowing wombats.

No wait, they're worse than that.

A large crowd has gathered on the street below them. Their ears are bleeding.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TALENTLESS GROUP OF WHINING PANSIES BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU ALL WITH YOUR GOD DAMN MICROPHONE CORDS WHILE STUFFING PAGES FROM A DICTIONARY DOWN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING THROATS BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER LEARNED THE ENGLISH FUCKING LANGUAGE!!!!!

Rapping takes no talent.

It takes a thesaurus, some "bling" and maybe some "grillz" yo!

I think it's wonderfully selfless how many generations of blacks gave so much, sometimes paid with their very lives, to assure that their childrens' children would live in a different, better world.

This is what you chose to do with their blood, sweat and tears?

This is their payback?

Bunch of fucking whining deadbeats.

Blow me.

No comments: