Saturday, July 11, 2009

I don't really have anything to say today, I was just tired of looking at the last post!

I've had to work for the past 9 days straight.

Yes, that means without a day off.

I finally get one today.

On my last day off, I was called in at 8:00 in the morning to cover for a girl who was arrested for public drunkenness and thrown in the tank until she sobered up.

Can you see the irony in this situation?

So to celebrate, I'm gonna make myself a nice bowl of hot cereal, have a piping hot cup of coffee, hop on my new bike and take a nice, relaxing ride on the Jedediah Smith Recreational Trail out to mile marker #10 and back (yep, that's a 20 mile round-trip, not including the bike ride getting there...feel free to Google Map it).

Then I'm going to IKEA and buy myself a little "bistro" table and some stools for the breakfast nook. I'm tired of eating breakfast, lunch and dinner on the couch!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

-Scott-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! 20 miles is amazing! Hope your day was great!

~Melissa

Anonymous said...

We gotta go riding again soon ;) -Nardfinkle