Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fuck you.

I am sick to FUCKING death of people telling me what they think I should, or should not, post on my blog.

This is (or was) MY God-damn blog.


I can say whatever the hell I want.

I can post photos you don't like.

I can post ideas you disagree with.

Things that make you think.


Piss you off.

It's called "venting" you fucking morons, it's healthy and yes, ABSOLUTELY necessary.

My blog isn't for YOU.

My blog isn't about YOU.

It's for ME.

It's for my own sanity.

It's an online "Dear Diary".

If you don't like it, then don't read it.

Keep your idealistic, moronic, stupid, ill-informed and judgemental opinions to yourselves.

I am taking an extended, if not permanent vacation.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

come back Scott..............

~Mel

Anonymous said...

Screw anyone who doesn't think you have the right to put anything YOU want on YOUR blog, but please don't go MIA again...

Adam Charles Hovey said...

Oh yes, because that is such a good way to get people to read your blog (for the record, it popped up at random)

Unknown said...

Come Back!

Yang Kuo said...

Oh yes, because that is such a good way to get people to read your blog (for the record, it popped up at random)


เย็ดสาว

stevejordon said...

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! This is my first comment here, so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. I am sharing related topic which is most important for How to get free Visa credit card

henry carl said...

Thanks for the blog. It was very useful for me. your blog have so many legit information and also found some interesting topic is sign up for apple pay and get $5 iTunes gift card

rossalexey said...

Mr. Trump appeared unfazed and continued waving. Later, some fans behind home plate held a sign reading "VETERANS FOR IMPEACHMENT." Another banner appeared during the game: "IMPEACH TRUMP!" the 2019 World Series Live Stream

rossalexey said...

Where is Super Bowl LIV?
Super Bowl LIV will be played in Miami Gardens, Florida, at Hard Rock Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins. This year's Big Game will mark the 11th time South Florida has hosted a Super Bowl, Super Bowl LIV Halftime

Maria Garcia said...


I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I'm also sharing article Everything you need to know about Best Free FPS Games in 2020.

loda lasan said...

Very useful article there is no doubt, I am a gamer and having a site called Minecraft. Which are very useful in knowing about Minecraft if you want to see check the site Minecraft

John said...

Your blogs are full of knowledge and information. Thank you for this blog. I also have something for you to Compress and archive files and data. You can check Winrar.