Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to say, so call it "stream of consciousness"...

Today is Wednesday.

I see the doctor again tomorrow.

I'm bored speechless.

I actually caught myself watching "Days Of Our Lives" yesterday.

Dear God.

I started my annual "24 days of Christmas" decorating yesterday. I do it every year.

On December 1st, you hang a string of lights.

On December 2nd, you put a wreath on the front door.

On December 3rd, you hang another string of lights.

On December 4th, you put out one of those light-up, animated reindeer.

On December 5th, you hang yet another string of lights.

...and so on, and so on, all month long until by December 24th your place resembles Chevy Chase's house in "Christmas Vacation". Thank God for LED's. They save you TONS of money on the electric bill. Hey, it just ain't Christmas if you can still see the house behind all the decorations on Christmas morning. How else do you think Santa's gonna find you? My place is clearly visible from space. The astronauts on the International Space Station use it as a beacon.

It's true.

...and I've got the only Christmas Palm Tree on the block, that's for sure.

Well, gotta go now. I have to line the front walkway with light-up candy canes!

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post some pics!!!!

~Melissa